Welcome to St. Luke’s, where we continue to live out our vision, “to form Beloved Community, which is welcoming and diverse, with Christian worship and service at the heart.”
We are gathering virtually for Sunday morning worship on Facebook Live. We also continue to serve our hungry and unsheltered neighbors daily through the Edible Hope Kitchen. For ways to stay connected or to get involved you can view our list of links below or read our latest newsletter.
We will keep this page updated as circumstances change.
- Live-stream Sunday morning worship or view archived services
- Zoom Coffee Hour link, Sundays at 11:15am
- Read instructions for viewing Facebook videos
- August 16 bulletin
- View recent newsletters (Scroll to the bottom of this page to subscribe to our newsletters)
- Follow St. Luke’s or Edible Hope on Facebook
- Listen to or read a past sermon
- Submit a prayer request
- Make a donation
- Contact us. You may also call us at 206.784.3119. We are not in the office to answer the phone, but are promptly notified of voicemail messages.
Worship and Prayer
You can also join with others around the world in the ancient tradition of the Daily Office using your Book of Common Prayer physically or online. You may find it simpler to use the app from the Mission of St. Claire.
The Bridge Care Center is closed until further notice.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Pray for your neighbors and check in with them by phone.
• If you are able, please maintain your financial support for the church, Edible Hope and others, please do so online, by regular bank withdrawal (contact email@example.com to set up) or by mailing a check to 5710 22nd Ave. NW, Seattle 98107. Thank you!
• Consider donating items from the Edible Hope wish list.
As the “Vicar of Ballard,” Canon Britt continues to be available to members of the community for prayer, pastoral care and assistance. You can reach her at the church, (206) 784-3119. The Prayer Team Ministry continues and you can share your requests directly online.
We seek to form Beloved Community, which is welcoming and diverse, with Christian worship and service at the heart.
We feed people in body, mind and spirit with the love of God, in the name of Jesus, and by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Beloved Community + Loving Service + Sacred Space + Spirit Filled + Sustainability
You can help support Edible Hope, our meals ministry, by signing up to volunteer, purchasing items from our Amazon Wish List, or making a donation with PayPal. Microsoft employees can donate to Edible Hope through Microsoft Give and Microsoft will match 100% of your donation.
May I speak in the name of one God, who is Creator, Christ, and Counselor. Amen. This morning, I confess to you all that I was tempted to scrap my sermon entirely and just play clips of Congressman John Lewis giving speeches. I know, after last week, that we have the technology to do it! […]
Sundays at St. Luke’s
Currently in person children’s programs and coffee hour are suspended. Zoom Coffee hour Sundays at 11:15 am
Breakfast at St. Luke’s
St. Luke’s Edible Hope Kitchen serves a free to-go meal every weekday from 10am to 12pm. Meals are served in the parking lot off NW 58th St.