Welcome to St. Luke’s, where we continue to live out our vision, “to form Beloved Community, which is welcoming and diverse, with Christian worship and service at the heart.”
Although our buildings are closed, the church is still open! We are gathering virtually for Sunday morning worship on Facebook Live. We also continue to serve our hungry and unsheltered neighbors daily through the Edible Hope Kitchen.
For ways to stay connected or to get involved you can view our list of links below or read our latest newsletter.
We will keep this page updated as circumstances change.
- Live-stream Sunday morning worship or view archived services
- Read instructions for viewing Facebook videos
- Sunday, March 4 bulletin
- Coffee Hour on Zoom (Sundays at 11:15am) On March 7 we will hold a discussion forum on the Anti-Racism Covenent.
- Wednesday Lenten worship with Church of the Apostles on Zoom at 7pm
- Spiritual Pilgrimage on Zoom – Wednesdays at 7pm
- View recent newsletters (Scroll to the bottom of this page to subscribe to our newsletters)
- Follow St. Luke’s or Edible Hope on Facebook
- Listen to or read a past sermon
- Submit a request for prayers or pastoral care
- Make a donation
- Contact us. You may also call us at 206.784.3119. We are not in the office to answer the phone, but are promptly notified of voicemail messages.
Worship and Prayer
St. Luke’s offers a Facebook live stream service on Sunday mornings at 10am. Zoom coffee hour is held after Sunday worship at 11:15am. You don’t need to have a Facebook account to watch worship videos, and we’ve put together simple instructions for watching. All worship service videos are archived on Facebook for later viewing.
Weekly Lenten worship with Church of the Apostles, Wednesdays at 7pm on Zoom
Spiritual Pilgrimage meetings, Wednesdays at 7pm on Zoom.
The Edible Hope Kitchen is currently serving indoor and to-go meals Monday through Friday from 9am-noon. Volunteers and donations are welcome. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Edible Hope on Facebook and Instagram for updates, or sign up to volunteer.
The Bridge Care Center is closed until further notice.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Pray for your neighbors and check in with them by phone.
• If you are able, please maintain your financial support for the church, Edible Hope and others, please do so online, by regular bank withdrawal (contact email@example.com to set up) or by mailing a check to 5710 22nd Ave. NW, Seattle 98107. Thank you!
• Consider donating items from the Edible Hope wish list.
We seek to form Beloved Community, which is welcoming and diverse, with Christian worship and service at the heart.
We feed people in body, mind and spirit with the love of God, in the name of Jesus, and by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Beloved Community + Loving Service + Sacred Space + Spirit Filled + Sustainability
You can help support Edible Hope, our meals ministry, by signing up to volunteer, purchasing items from our Amazon Wish List, or making a donation with PayPal. Microsoft employees can donate to Edible Hope through Microsoft Give and Microsoft will match 100% of your donation.
Where is the wilderness in our midst? Good morning. Here we are again—Lent. Do you feel as though you never left? Does it feel as though you’ve already been soul searching for a while? Perhaps you’ve felt—just recently—a sense of nascent, embryonic hope, only to suddenly be faced with ashes. Wherever you are, whatever thoughts […]
Sundays at St. Luke’s
Currently, in-person children’s programs and coffee hour are suspended. Zoom Coffee hour Sundays at 11:15 am (No Zoom coffee hour in December.)
Breakfast at St. Luke’s
St. Luke’s Edible Hope Kitchen serves a free to-go meal every weekday from 10am to 12pm. Meals are served in the parking lot off NW 58th St.