Welcome to St. Luke’s, where we continue to live out our vision, “to form Beloved Community, which is welcoming and diverse, with Christian worship and service at the heart.”
We are gathering virtually for Sunday morning worship on Facebook Live. We also continue to serve our hungry and unsheltered neighbors daily through the Edible Hope Kitchen. For ways to stay connected or to get involved you can view our list of links below or read our latest newsletter.
We will keep this page updated as circumstances change.
- Live-stream Sunday morning worship or view archived services
- Read instructions for viewing Facebook videos
- October 25 bulletin
- Come to coffee hour at 11am each Sunday on Zoom!
- View recent newsletters (Scroll to the bottom of this page to subscribe to our newsletters)
- Follow St. Luke’s or Edible Hope on Facebook
- Listen to or read a past sermon
- Submit a request for prayers or pastoral care
- Make a donation
- Contact us. You may also call us at 206.784.3119. We are not in the office to answer the phone, but are promptly notified of voicemail messages.
Worship and Prayer
St. Luke’s offers a Facebook live stream service on Sunday mornings at 10am followed by coffee hour on Zoom. You don’t need to have a Facebook account to watch the video, and we’ve put together simple instructions for watching.
Sign up for an appointment to receive communion on October 18 or 20.
St. Luke’s is hosting Sacred Ground this fall, an online educational program that addresses systemic racism and our response. Meetings are held each Wednesday at 7:30pm. Advance registration is required. Meetings are held online via Zoom; please contact Jo Burkholder if you need assistance accessing the meetings.
The Edible Hope Kitchen is currently serving to-go meals Monday through Friday from 10am-noon. Volunteers and donations are welcome. Contact email@example.com. Follow Edible Hope on Facebook and Instagram for updates.
The Bridge Care Center is closed until further notice.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Pray for your neighbors and check in with them by phone.
• If you are able, please maintain your financial support for the church, Edible Hope and others, please do so online, by regular bank withdrawal (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up) or by mailing a check to 5710 22nd Ave. NW, Seattle 98107. Thank you!
• Consider donating items from the Edible Hope wish list.
We seek to form Beloved Community, which is welcoming and diverse, with Christian worship and service at the heart.
We feed people in body, mind and spirit with the love of God, in the name of Jesus, and by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Beloved Community + Loving Service + Sacred Space + Spirit Filled + Sustainability
You can help support Edible Hope, our meals ministry, by signing up to volunteer, purchasing items from our Amazon Wish List, or making a donation with PayPal. Microsoft employees can donate to Edible Hope through Microsoft Give and Microsoft will match 100% of your donation.
I think we can all agree. It’s been a hell of a week. The pandemic, the fires, the ominous sense of having the breath choked out of us by smoke. But then there’s more. On Thursday we buried my mother-in-law Jean. On Friday we learned that Ruth Bader Ginsburg had died. Jean was born in […]
Sundays at St. Luke’s
Currently, in-person children’s programs and coffee hour are suspended. Zoom Coffee hour Sundays at 11:15 am
Breakfast at St. Luke’s
St. Luke’s Edible Hope Kitchen serves a free to-go meal every weekday from 10am to 12pm. Meals are served in the parking lot off NW 58th St.