Change and blessing have been abundant at St. Luke’s this year, and there have been many miracles, large and small. Our new and continuing ministries and projects include:
- Edible Hope, our meals ministry, which serves about 3,000 meals/month
- Expanded children’s ministries, including Luke’s Lambs (our nursery), Luke’s Kids (a drop in playtime for families), new Sunday programs and a partnership with Suzuki Institute.
- Our first Spiritual Pilgrimage Group
- Celebration of an adult baptism
- Improvements to our buildings and grounds
- Hosting and participating in events for the larger Ballard community
We’re still just getting on our feet. Although we’re frugal with our funds, we are a small congregation with a large mission and significant diversity. Edible Hope requires $30,000/year to operate. Our busy facilities face the challenge of deferred maintenance. The commitment to increased children’s programs requires additional support.
We recognize there are many needs in the world and we’re grateful that you’re considering giving to St. Luke’s. We ask that you consider continuing your support of St. Luke’s as we continue our work of loving all our neighbors.
Pledging to St. Luke’s
You can use PayPal to contribute to St. Luke’s by credit/debit card or funds in your PayPal account, both for one-time donations and regular pledge payments. If you would like to earmark your donation for a particular ministry, such as Edible Hope, please note this in the comment section of the payment form.
You can also set up automatic payments to St. Luke’s from your bank account with Vanco. Fill out and print this form, attach a voided check, and mail or bring it to church. Please email or call the office at 206-784-3119 with any questions. There are no fees for donors using Vanco or PayPal services.
Read messages from members of St. Luke’s about their giving at St. Luke’s.